ant-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ant Wiki] Update of "AntSampleFiles" by JürgenHermann
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 00:16:34 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JürgenHermann:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/AntSampleFiles

   * I created a buildfile for doing some things more comfortable. The result I called AntUtil.
Maybe not the best style, but it shows,  that you can do more things with Ant that you thought
   * I have a file for WebappBuilding that creates a simple webapp.  Suggestions are welcome.
   * [http://www.javagen.com/jam.jsp JAM] is a well structured Ant framework with EJB and
Servlet/JSP examples (see templates at the bottom of the page).  The whole JAM framework is
an example of how to use the features of Ant 1.6 to organize builds in a modular fashion.
+  * /JythonAndAnt shows how you can use a scripting language's full-featured expression syntax
to implement a flexible expression evaluation and if/then/else mechanism.

  Do you have an Ant build.xml file you like? Add it here.