ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Srinivas" <csr...@mahindrabt.com>
Subject Can you pl help me
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 10:39:39 GMT

Dear All,

 	I am new to ant Scripting.  My requirement is like this.  We are using
Weblogic.

         I receive an .EAR file and before deployment my BUILD should do the
following.

		a. My Script should locate the weblogic-ejb-jar.xml inside the .EAR and
<trans-time-out></trans-time-out>
		   Element should be modified per EJB basis.

	What do you suggest?

Regards,
Srini.

-----Original Message-----
From: ajguedez@student.cs.uwaterloo.ca
[mailto:ajguedez@student.cs.uwaterloo.ca]
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 12:29 AM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: task submition question

Hi everyone,

I am pretty new at ANT, but I really like it.

I have been developing this Task that I am thinking of submitting to the ANT
community. It would be an optional task for SCM.

I have been following the guidelines and I have looked at the submission
check list.

The task is almost done - I am just finishing the JUnit test cases...

I have a question though...my Task uses an external library. That is, it
needs a
librabry for a Java API from the SCM tool that I am developing the task for.
The
problem is, that Java API is not open source, but it is available to
customers
who have purchased the SCM tool.

So my task compiles and I can use it fine because I have placed the .jar
file in
ANT's lib directory.

If i submit this task the build will break simply because the needed jar
file
will be missing. Should I be emaling that jar file too? or how does it work?

I am actually working for the company that distributes this SCM tool. I was
assigned to integrate it with the ANT community. So if there anything we
need to
do, I would need to know.

I wasn't really sure where to send my questions...but I have been reading
this
mailing list for a bit and I figured there are a lot of smart people here
who
can help me.

Thanks for the help!

I really appreciate it!

Arturo Guedez

Disclaimer:

The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if
any) are privileged and confidential material of MBT and should not be disclosed to, used
by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s).   In case you are
not the desired addressee, you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the sender.
 The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if
any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority,
states them to be the views of MBT.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus.
 However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and MBT
is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use