ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code, Apache ANT project ideas?
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 16:47:46 GMT
Doug - glad you're interested in the SoC.

One idea that would be tremendously helpful to Ant would be to revamp
the documentation system such that task/type documentation is auto-
generated.  I started the proposal/xdocs project several years ago,
but it never caught on.  I'm not sure where it stands currently in
terms of documentation generation.

I'm swamped, but would be your mentor on such an effort if no other
Ant committer was set on doing so.

     Erik