ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Can you help me!!!
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 13:04:11 GMT
Srinivas:
As a matter of common courtesy:
1)We do not hike other people's mail conversation thread to promote our own
agenda
2)We send mail to group instead of to individual(s) who contribute to any
list
Doing the former is considered rude behaviour
Doing the latter is considered disrepectful if the individual you are
addressing has not emailed you previously-
Regards,
Martin-
----- Original Message -----
From: "Srinivas" <csrini@mahindrabt.com>
To: "Ant Developers List" <dev@ant.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 6:22 AM
Subject: Can you help me!!!

Dear Smith,

  I am new to ant Scripting.  My requirement is like this.  We are using
Weblogic.

         I receive an .EAR file and before deployment my BUILD should do the
following.

a. My Script should locate the weblogic-ejb-jar.xml inside the .EAR and
<trans-time-out></trans-time-out>
   Element should be modified per EJB basis.

What do you suggest?

Regards,
Srini.