ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniels, Doug" <Doug.Dani...@gdc4s.com>
Subject RE: Mail a nice pretty html build log...
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:45:05 GMT
Rob,

I'd be interested in checking this out, I think it'd be a useful tool in my environment because
people are running ant from seperate clearcase views and run into errors about 5 times a week
and always have to call me over to check it out, when I think it'd be more useful if I could
be emailed the error log and some clearcase view information.

Doug Daniels