ant-dev mailing list archives

From Fang Liu <fangs...@gmail.com>
Subject Google Summer code
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 02:00:34 GMT
Dear madam or sir:
I have applied to *ant-xdocs* for the google summer code and I have aslo
sent a mail to you, but both the mail and the application are not responsed.
I wonder this project is availiable.
I am a second year graduate student in Shanghai Jiaotong University. I have
the capability and confidence to finish this project. What I want to do is
giving unified tags to use xdocs as well as a common interface for 3rd party
lib. If this project is still availiable, please give me a chance to finish
it.
 Thank you, and hope to see your reply soon.

--
Liu Fang

Department of Computer Sciences and Engineering
Shanghai Jiaotong University
1954 Huashan Road
Shanghai,China.200030

Tel(Lab): +86-21-52543318(206)