ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <kevin.jack...@it.fts-vn.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: suggestion - remove antidote from components list on BugZilla
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 07:49:34 GMT
Kev Jackson wrote:

>>> I didnt thought that as well, but that´s not our playground. You
>>> could open a RFE on BugZilla itself :-)
>>>

> done

so...

           What    |Removed                     |Added
             Status|UNCONFIRMED                 |RESOLVED
         Resolution|                            |WORKSFORME

------- Additional Comments From wurblzap@gmail.com  2005-06-30 00:35 PDT -------
If, instead of moving the bugs to some Graveyard product/component and thus
preserving historical data, you really want to delete the bugs, you can switch
the allowbugdeletion parameter on and try again.

<<<

But only if you don't mind loosing the data