ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: Mail a nice pretty html build log...
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:06:41 GMT
Ivan, Thanks. What I'm really looking for is an HTMLMailLogger.

All, I have almost got one working but I am having some trouble running the xslt. I'm not
really committed to making it work, since I don't really need it, but if anyone is interested
in it, I'll send out what I have and you can finnish it up.

Let me know.

-Rob A