ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject RFC - rewrite of the delegating classloader FAQ
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 10:44:40 GMT
Hi,

while talking to Elliotte Rusty Harold (I know I've not been the only
one), I realized that at least "ant -lib here-is/junit.jar" should
have been mentioned.

I've been pondering on a longer article on Ant classloaders even
including some images for those who can make use of them, but realized
I wouldn't find time to do so.

I also shortly thought about explaining the dangerous solutions (which
probably work), but I'm not sure we want to talk about <taskdef
reverseloader="true"> or even the <classloader> task in the Ant FAQ.

The major thing I'm unsure about is that I called the classloader
ideas to people reading Ant's source.

Stefan