ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PGP tasks
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 07:42:49 GMT
On Sat, 7 May 2005, Brett Porter <brett.porter@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Maybe jakarta-commons as some "neutral ground"?  The library itself
>> could be useful beyond Ant and Maven.
>
> +1 for jakarta-commons.
>
> commons-signing?

Depends on what we intend to do there.  commons-pgp or even
commons-openpgp if we want to stick with PGP might be better (we may
include support for encryption and decryption as well, that's why I
don't like "signing").

> I probably won't have time for much in the next week,

Same here, unfortunately, but I can try to free up some time tomorrow
(daytime my timezone, GMT+2).

> though we probably have to have a bit of discussion about objectives
> and gather together interested people first anyway. We can do that
> on commons-dev, and create the scaffolding in the sandbox.

+1

My Gump chairman role allows me to grant SVN access to the
jakarta-commons sandbox and given it is in SVN, we won't need any Unix
group adjustments.

Who wants to join in?  Matt?

Brett, do you want to spread this to the maven dev-list (I'm
subscribed there as well, but may get ignored by more people than you ;-)?

Stefan