ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [patch] FTP.java - adding support for new features in commons-net 1.4.0 and performance improvement
Date Wed, 11 May 2005 07:45:23 GMT
On Tue, 10 May 2005, Steve Cohen <scohen@javactivity.org> wrote:

> As the author of the commons-net code that Mr. Praks is relying on,
> and an Ant committer, I would be happy to take a look at his code
> and "sponsor" it for the 1.6.4 release.

There is no need to sponsor, you are a committer.  We usually work in
commit-then-review mode, at least for CVS HEAD, so go ahead and commit
it to HEAD.

After you've done that, you could call for a vote for merging the
change over to the 1.6 branch.  Personally I don't think a vote would
be necessary, though.

Stefan