ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject [FWD] Brutus going down
Date Wed, 18 May 2005 09:26:16 GMT
Hi all,

this also means that Ant nightly builds will get disabled for now.
I'll remove the links from Ant's website as well as the docs in the
1.6 tree.

Has anybody of you followed the infrastructure list during the past
week(s) to know whether a buildserver has been set up for nightlies on
helios?  Alternatively we could think about getting a Solaris 10 Zone
on helios for Ant so that we can take care of them ourselves, but it
sounds too much effort if that is all we wanted to do with it.

Stefan