ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Commercial products on the "related products" page?
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 12:12:29 GMT
Hi,

Slava Imeshev of Viewtier Systems sent me a private email asking
whether it was OK to include links to commercial products on our
"related projects" page.  The original email - minus the actual patch
and Slava's phone number - is reproduced below (with Slava's
permission, of course).

We already point to commercial IDEs for example, so I don't see any
reason why we shouldn't do so for a buildserver, but maybe you feel
different about it?

Cheers

        Stefan