ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Commercial products on the "related products" page?
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 12:12:29 GMT

Slava Imeshev of Viewtier Systems sent me a private email asking
whether it was OK to include links to commercial products on our
"related projects" page.  The original email - minus the actual patch
and Slava's phone number - is reproduced below (with Slava's
permission, of course).

We already point to commercial IDEs for example, so I don't see any
reason why we shouldn't do so for a buildserver, but maybe you feel
different about it?

> From: "Slava Imeshev" <simeshev@NO.I.WONT.TELL.YOU>
> Subject: Patch to /ant/xdocs/projects.xml
> To: "Stefan Bodewig" <>
> Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 23:49:35 -0700
> Hello Stefan,
> I was wondering if you accept commercial additions to the Ant Related Projects
> page at /ant/xdocs/projects.xml.
> If this is the case, I'd like to suggest a patch (enclosed) that adds Parabuild to
> /ant/xdocs/projects.xml. Parabuild is a multiplatform build automation server.
> Ant users are our main target audience. The URL of the product home is
> Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
> Regards,
> Slava Imeshev
> President
> Viewtier Systems, Inc.