ant-dev mailing list archives

From glenn.h.br...@jpmorgan.com
Subject Newbie Development Process Question
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 19:17:32 GMT

Pardon the newbie question but I couldnt find any document on how the ant
project handles its development issues.

I recently found what (I think) is a bug with the SQL task. I checked
bugzilla and could not find anything similar to the issue I was having.  I
entered bug 34826 in bugzilla, described the problem and, also, added a
patch to the task that (I think) fixes the problem.

My question is - since I have proposed a fix should the bug stay in "new"
status or should I put it into "fixed" status? If i should change the
status, should I reassign it to someone?

Thanks,
Glenn Brown
JP Morgan Chase  CRM Support
300 S. Riverside
10th Floor
Extension: (312) 336-9333

This communication is for informational purposes only.  It is not intended as an offer or
solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation
of any transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to
completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements
made herein do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries
and affiliates.