ant-dev mailing list archives

From Darin Swanson <>
Subject Re: 1.6.4?
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 14:52:13 GMT
Of course I want javah to work but :
is very important to the Eclipse Ant integration.

If the Ant release can be pushed up at all...Thursday May 19th?
We are into our release candidates and the sooner we have a new Ant
release the higher the chances I can argue to include it in the Eclipse

Eclipse's full plan is here:

Thank you for your consideration

"Antoine Levy-Lambert" <>
05/04/2005 04:31 AM
Please respond to
"Ant Developers List"

"Ant Developers List" <>

Re: 1.6.4?

I think like you (we also had a javah problem which was one of the reasons
for releasing ant 1.5.4).

I would suggest releasing ant 1.6.4 on Thursday, May 26th.

There would not be a beta for 1.6.4 and only show stopper bugs should be
the changes between 1.6.3 and 1.6.4.

Would this be OK for Eclipse/NetBeans ...

> Hi all,
> seems as if it was inevitable to release yet another 1.6.x version, if
> only to make javah work again.  The question is "when?", not "if"
> How much do we need to rush a new release if we wanted it to go with
> the next Netbeans and Eclipse final releases?
> How long do we want to wait for more bug reports to come in?
> Stefan

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: