ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Adding Jar support to the import task
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 17:21:26 GMT
Did we ever resolve the issue of the implicit reference to the imported
file not mapping very well to files imported from archives?

Just as a point of reference we manage to build WebSphere Application
Server with vanilla imports as they are today and our build logic is
common across 30+ unique top-level builds and well over 750 sub-builds.
Every project is different of course but I think this shows that the size
of the project is not really a factor.

JEC
--
Jeffrey E. Care (carej@us.ibm.com)
WebSphere Build SWAT Team Lead

Alexey Solofnenko <trelony@gmail.com>
05/06/2005 01:05 PM
Please respond to
"Ant Developers List"

Ant Developers List <dev@ant.apache.org>, Mike Rettig
<mike.rettig@gmail.com>
cc

Subject
Re: Adding Jar support to the import task

There was a discussion to support URLs. URLs should cover this use case.

- Alexey.