ant-dev mailing list archives

From siss...@insession.com
Subject Re: Anyone else getting an error in the Ant JUnit tests running the FixCrLfTest ?
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 07:20:56 GMT
The test failed in the Ant's sources I checked out from CVS head using the
following command on Windows XP:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic checkout ant

I also checked out the ANT-16_BRANCH from CVS (using the following
command) and ran the tests and they all passed, so something must have
changed.

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic checkout -r
ANT_16_BRANCH ant

John

Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org>
06-May-2005 04:54 PM
Please respond to
"Ant Developers List" <dev@ant.apache.org>

dev@ant.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Anyone else getting an error in the Ant JUnit tests running the
FixCrLfTest ?

On Fri, 6 May 2005, <sissonj@insession.com> wrote:

> I have done the following in cvshead on Windows XP SP2, Java(TM) 2
> Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_06-b03) :

The tests assume that line-ends are correct in both the inputs and the
expected outputs.  For our source distribution this may not be true,
depending on the OS the distribution has been built on and your own
OS.

If you check out Ant's sources from CVS, does it work?

Stefan