ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject Company Disclaimer [WAS: RE: [VOTE] Ant 1.6.4 release]
Date Tue, 10 May 2005 13:59:39 GMT
And here comes the newly Company-wide instituted automatic
disclaimer inserted at the outbound email gateway...

I'm really sorry about this. And there's nothing I can do,
I think, except maybe try to post from a different account,
using a different mail client, which would be a bit of a PITA.

Any suggestion for this Outlook/Exchange user?

Are web-based client really usable? --DD

Any