ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Providing input with <exec> to CVS login
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 20:23:24 GMT
> From: Alexey N. Solofnenko [mailto:A.Solofnenko@mdl.com]
>
> Do you need different user to login, or is it possible to just copy
CVS
> password file around?

It is just one user now, and I could indeed copy the password file
around, but I'd like to be able to automate cvs login still. The CVS
user is configurable per project, but it's independent of the system
user. Having the Ant script hides the CVSROOT to use per project.

Anyone has any suggestion more in line with my original question on
<exec>? Or an explanation why it works on Linux? Thanks, --DD