ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Providing input with <exec> to CVS login
Date Fri, 06 May 2005 20:10:07 GMT
> From: Alexey N. Solofnenko [mailto:A.Solofnenko@mdl.com]
>
> Not directly related to your problem, but "cvs login" needs to be
> executed only once. Why do you want to run it from ANT?
>
> Dominique Devienne wrote:
>
> >Suppose I want to CVS login to a bunch of CVS repos.

The reason is in my first sentence. I need to log in to many
repositories, not just one. This script is used, among other things, to
setup a bunch of CruiseControl instances on a build server machine.

Plus for some reason the CVS password file vanishes sometimes on the
Windows build servers...

I can find work arounds by generating .bat (or .sh) scripts if push
comes to shove, but I'd rather have one clean, portable solution that
uses Ant. --DD