ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <ted.hus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Online Bookstore
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 10:19:08 GMT
Thank looks great, guys. I'll update our Ant category to point to this
page now.

Henri Yadell and Phil Steitz are working on a new infrastructure that
will be built with Ant.  Once we have that up, and the bookstore under
a friendly URL, like ApacheBookstore.org, do you think you would be
able to link from this page to the "rest" of the bookstore?

-Ted.

--
HTH, Ted.