ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Online Bookstore
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 06:13:20 GMT
No, if you add the "isbn" flag, the links are generated for all.

If some publishers only "support" certain books you have to have
a matrix (publisher-book) just for generating simple links. That´s too
much work IMO. Who could maintain this matrix? Adding manually would be
easier then.

On a more enterprise you could have that matrix and a servlet which provides
the
vital information of that book and all "supporting" resellers if you call it
with isbn.
But that would mean much more work ...

Final question: are these links ok? Then I will commit that (hopefully)
today.

Jan