ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: installation instructions for ant under jpackage
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 12:26:49 GMT
Steve Cohen wrote:
> what is fetch.xml?  Sounds interesting.

I thought you knew; you updated lib/libraries.properties like you did,
that being the property file that drives it.

1. get the maven dependency tasks for ant; stick them in ant home

2. set up your proxy settings in ANT_OPTS, if needed.

3. go

  ant -f fetch.xml -Ddest=system all

this will pull down the version of many things that are in
libraries.properties if they are not there.

make sure you dont have old versions on your classpath. Because we are
copying them into the dir, the old ones are not purged.

-steve