ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject installation instructions for ant under jpackage
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 00:15:14 GMT
There have been some comments on the jpackage.org mailing list to the
effect that our manual doesn't really have correct installation
instructions for that environment, although elsewhere on our site we do
link to them.

I have rewritten the install manual page to add this content, but rather
than commit it and then draw comments, I decided to post it on my own
site temporarily for comment.  If there is none, I'll just commit it.

http://www.javactivity.org/jpackage/install.html#jpackage is the main
link.  There's also an internal link a few lines above.  Otherwise, I
kept the content the same.