ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit JUnitReportTest.java
Date Fri, 13 May 2005 22:03:29 GMT
stevel@apache.org wrote:
[...]

  -                //XXX there seems to be a bug in xerces 1.3.0 that doesn't like file object
  -                // will investigate later. It does not use the given directory but
  -                // the vm dir instead ? Works fine with crimson.
  -                Document testsuiteDoc
  -                    = builder.parse("file:///" + files[i].getAbsolutePath());

Did u remove the comment on purpose ? A lot of water has been flowing
since I wrote this so I guess it has been fixed but...