ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@apache.org>
Subject Re: PGP tasks (was Re: proposed build.xml changes to speed up releases=
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 15:47:46 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>>Not sure what hand size you will get :)
>>

>I'll take any size as long as I can use it to pull you back into ant
>development ;-)

I'm willing to invest more time into developpement rather than
commercial or management as well.

Since I'm working for an opensource company I'm basically doing  no long
term contributions rather than sending patches here and there to fix
problems, I have my head spinning considering the many components I'm
involved with and the big parts I would like to fix simply remain in
stale state because of a low result of function(planning, time,
productivity, focus)....

I was shocked a couple of days, as I managed to find myself debugging
Apache 2.0 and OpenSSL. C code...arrrgh.

I'm doing my best to make things change though and get back to
fundamentals though :)