ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: 1.6.4?
Date Wed, 04 May 2005 11:31:23 GMT
Hello,

I think like you (we also had a javah problem which was one of the reasons
for releasing ant 1.5.4).

I would suggest releasing ant 1.6.4 on Thursday, May 26th.

There would not be a beta for 1.6.4 and only show stopper bugs should be in
the changes between 1.6.3 and 1.6.4.

Would this be OK for Eclipse/NetBeans ...

Cheers,

Antoine