ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Release Notes Link Broken
Date Sat, 21 May 2005 14:57:14 GMT
Hello Steve,
the URL sounds correct in its "syntax" (README.html is on other mirrors also
under
[root]/apache/ant/README.html.
I cannot open this mirrons.combose.com right now in my browser, it is not
found.

I guess you have a list of mirrors (from which to make the download) to
choose from in scrdownload.cgi

I would expect other mirrors in the USA/Canada not to have this problem.

The master ant distribution directory seems OK, so I am not too concerned,
may be it is just a problem with one of n mirrors.

Cheers,

Antoine