ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: regression in handling of <java> failures
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 07:33:45 GMT
On Tue, 12 Apr 2005, Steve Loughran <> wrote:

> I have it on reliable authority (chapter 5 of java development with
> ant),

You trust that, even though you know who's written it?

> that Ant1.5 would fail with a location error when you tried to run
> <java> without a class on the classpath.

I also thought we'd add location information to any BuildException
that leaves our system, strange.  Kev's patch looks fine, but I wonder
why the location was lost, need to dig through some commit logs.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message