ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: We have SVN
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:05:52 GMT
> From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
>
> If you start to commit to the repo[1], please keep in mind that svn
> treats all files as binary, unless you set the svn:eol-style property
> to native.
>
> I use the following snippets[2] in my ~/.subversion/config to make SVN
> guess the eol-style when I check in new files.

Thanks. I've used your properties, but since I'm both new to SVN and to
TortoiseSVN, please excuse any mistakes I may have made ;-)

Also, if anyone objects to the XML+XSL doc proposal going to SVN
ant/sandbox/antlibs/gendoc, let me know and I'll remove it. --DD

PS: BTW, from the ASF Contributing page, to commit to SVN, you'll
    need to SSH into svn.apache.org and run the svnpasswd command.