ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs BZip2Test.java
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:03:31 GMT
> From: bodewig@apache.org [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
>
> bodewig     2005/04/14 02:29:17
>
>   Modified:    .        CONTRIBUTORS
>                src/main/org/apache/tools/bzip2 BZip2Constants.java
>                         CBZip2InputStream.java CBZip2OutputStream.java
>                         CRC.java
>                src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs
BZip2Test.java
>   Log:
>   Major speed improvements on BZip2 streams.
>
>   PR: 24798
>   Submitted by:	Joerg Wassmer <joerg dot wassmer at web dot de>
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.50      +2 -0      ant/CONTRIBUTORS
>
>   http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/ant/CONTRIBUTORS.diff?r1=1.49&r2=1.50

Whoa, that's new!

Since when don't we get the diffs inline in the email?

That's a major PITA to have to click all those links instead of
scan/peruse the email itself. Community oversight will suffer IMHO.

I personally think it's a bad move. A link *in addition* to the inline
diff would be much better. --DD