ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: ResourceCollections
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 17:46:54 GMT
> From: Matt Benson [mailto:gudnabrsam@yahoo.com]
> 3) I'd rather not hard-code selector types.
>
> what other options exist?  A built-in Antlib for
> namespacing the ResourceSelector types?  A
> DynamicElement ResourceSelectorContainer?

Yeah, I'm surprised we don't have these built-in AntLibs already for
selectors / conditions / filterreaders / mappers, etc...

Not too ago I wrote a task taking selectors using add(FileSelector), and
I had to manually typedef the selectors I wanted to use.

I'm bringing this up because if we're fixing this issue for
ResourceSelector, we should fix it for all our 'role's.

And to me to way to fix these is indeed thru AntLibs, not DynElem.

I guess we'd need these antlib URIs:

antlib:org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors
antlib:org.apache.tools.ant.types.mappers
etc...

--DD