ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martijn Kruithof ...@kruithof.xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: Antlib package names
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:02:26 GMT
Hi,

2 things to defend core and one thing against it to take into
consideration core would be
defence:
1) typically no execution would be taking place from en expanded source
code structure on the third level, so why would a core dump be generated
on that spot anyway. (and who would be looking there for a core dump?)
2) file core and directory core are something different
consider:
core may be excluded from backup's, svn/cvs syncing.

I also like core best, but maybe it isn't such a good idea indeed.

for historical reasons we could use tools ;-)
oata -> oaat

Martijn