ant-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ant Wiki] Update of "AntNewbies" by KarynChen
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:21:41 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by KarynChen:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/AntNewbies

  ----

  ```Question#13```
- Sorry last question. Is there a Schema or DTD that ant follows when producing XML output
for JUnit test results? Does anyone have an example of result.xml?
+ I am having problems using the junit task. Ant is not recognizing the junit as a task. I
have read the FAQ corresponding to this problem, but it does not make sense. I am using ant
version 1.6.2 I have removed the classpath environment variable completely. I also copied
the junit.jar file to my lib directory. I verified that the ant-junit.jar file is in the lib
directory as well. In my build.xml file I declare the following path

+ <path id="library.junit.classpath">
+     <pathelement location="../../lib/junit.jar" />
+   </path>
+    <junit>
+       <classpath refid="library.junit.classpath" />
+
+       <formatter type="brief" usefile="false" />
+       <test name="BinStringTest" />
+     </junit>
+
+ does anyone know what is going on? The FAQ confused me because I thought it was hinting
at removing my ant-junit.jar file from the lib directory, and including in in a taskdef...was
I misunderstanding the solution?
+