ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ant "roles"
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:30:08 GMT
> On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, Matt Benson
> <gudnabrsam@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > My concern here is back to this: I would like an
> alternate syntax
> > for loading built-in antlibs (as I have made
> painfully clear).
>
> Yes you have.  And you have my support for a new
> protocol (in case I
> wasn't clear).

Yep.  The above was background for the point of not
wanting to add the same resource content multiple
times.

> > Since antlibs don't accept <import> AFAIK
>
> But <typedef>.

I forgot.  :)  That would be okay, and possibly even
best.  I could go ahead and add the antlibs for
antlib:org.apache.tools.ant.types.resources.selectors
and if we can agree on a protocol then
resourceselectors.xml (e.g.) could typedef the antlib.

-Matt

[SNIP]