ant-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ant Wiki] Update of "AntNewbies" by KarynChen
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 21:18:15 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ant Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by KarynChen:
http://wiki.apache.org/ant/AntNewbies

   * If it is apparently allowed, you have a misspelling or a mismatch between your documentation
and
     the version of ant that is actually running.

+ ----

+ ```Question#10```
+ I have downloaded ant, and now I am trying to install it using the directions on the apache
page. I am typing 'build install' in the command prompt (I am on windows XP) but I get this
error :::  'build' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
+ operable program or batch file.
+