ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Future of Antidote?
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:51:40 GMT
On Sat, 26 Mar 2005, Jack J. Woehr <jax@well.com> wrote:
> Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
>
>> Nowadays most of the IDEs (all?) have an editor for Ant buildfiles.
>> Antidote was touched 17 months ago (as I can see), for Jack Woehr´s
>> I18N-patch.
>
> I had wanted to do more.

Yes I know.

> But it was hard to co-ordinate with the maintainer.

The problem probably more is that there is no maintainer - and that
the Ant community doesn't feel like it was maintaining it either.

Right now it looks as if the vote thread I started is going to fail
because we don't reach our required 2/3 of all committers bar, so
there may still be hope - even though nobody has said he/she would
like to keep Antidote around.

Stefan