ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant DirectoryScannerTest.java
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 16:07:26 GMT
On Mon, 7 Mar 2005, Matt Benson <gudnabrsam@yahoo.com> wrote:
> That's what I thought, but the test got:
>
> [junit] java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access
> method org.apache.tools
> .ant.DirectoryScanner.getScannedDirs()Ljava/util/Set;
> from class org.apache.tools.ant.DirectoryScannerTest

How do you run the tests?

Looks like a classloader issue (your test has been loaded from a
different classloader than the class to test which means they are not
inside the same package).

There are other tests that rely on being in the same package, we
exclude them via the tests.and.ant.share.classloader property.

Stefan