ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] Retire Antidote - has PASSED
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:00:14 GMT
Hi,

one week after starting the vote we have the following +1s

Stefan Bodewig
Peter Reilly
Martijn Kruithof
Antoine Levy-Lambert
Matt Benson
Erik Hatcher
Jose Alberto Fernandez
Jan Materne
Conor MacNeill
Steve Loughran
Bruce Atherton
Jesse Glick

and a +0 by Dominique Devienne.  13 of the 18 people currently listed
as non-emeritus PMC members or committers have voted and 12 of them
voted in favor of the proposal so we narrowly matched the 2/3
requirement.

We may want to allow some extra time because of the Easter weekend.
Unless anybody objects I'll ask infrastructure to take the antidote
module offline and perform all the other steps mentioned in the
original vote email myself by the end of this week.

Stefan