ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject [VOTE] Retire Antidote
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:01:33 GMT
This again is a vote that needs two-third of all active committers, oh

Since Antidote's development has been stalled for a long time now -
and there doesn't seem to be a big need for an Ant GUI given the great
IDE support we have - I hereby propose to retire the Antidote

Actions to be taken:

* announce that development has been stopped, both on Ant's website
  and the user list.

* remove the Antidote pages from the website.

* zip up the ant-antidote CVS module and offer it via to interested parties.

* ask infrastructure to remove the ant-antidote CVS module.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message