ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Retire Antidote - has PASSED
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:45:18 GMT
On Tue, 29 Mar 2005, Dominique Devienne <DDevienne@lgc.com> wrote:

> Hmm, I was merely indicating that I didn't really have an
> opinion on something I had never or even looked at.

Which is perfectly OK.

> I didn't realize I was hindering the process, nor that 2/3
> majority was required, and finally that there are so many
> committers.

Honestly I'm more than pleased that we managed to get so many people
to vote, I wouldn't have expected that.  There always is a certain
number of people who used to be active six or twelve months ago and if
they don't move to emeritus themselves (and we don't push them), a 2/3
majority is hard to come by.

On the other hand, adding or removing new subprojects is supposed to
be hard (at least IMO).

> Sorry about that.

Nothing to feel sorry about.

Stefan