ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Glick <jesse.gl...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Prototype work on XML+XSL based Ant doc
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:21:55 GMT
One minor request - that whatever the format is, it would be nice to be
able to construct JavaHelp output easily (probably with added or perhaps
modified stylesheets). That means

(1) Ability to have plain HTML output - JavaHelp does not render XHTML
well, alas. ("<br />" is I think OK as well as "<br>", but the "<?xml
...?>" tag does not get handled.)

(2) Adequate metadata in every file to construct a table of contents.

Not anything critical, since it is at worst possible to manually produce
a JavaHelp help set from a set of HTML files by hand-editing TOC and map
files.

-J.

--
jesse.glick@sun.com   x22801   netbeans.org   ant.apache.org
if I had known it was harmless I would have killed it myself