ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <>
Subject Re: complex signing logic in signjar
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:17:26 GMT
Erik Hatcher wrote:
> It's becoming more and more used.  Several projects I've been involved
> in that use WebStart use <signjar>.
>     Erik

we use it here too; the changes I am making are initially to simplify
our life for bulk operations, before I get into the real problem of
using it in <library> to validate downloaded JAR files

next comes

-tests for destDir, mapper
-add in TSA support (patch on bugzilla)
-factor out an abstract base class
-write a <verifysigned> task to verify that a JAR is signed, using the
base class

One side issue is that one test already fails for me when behind the
work firewall; TSA signing may need some through-the-wall support too.
You can enable it by passing down -J-Dhttp.proxy=proxy & so on...I think
we ought to consider a way of making that possible,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message