ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/util CollectionUtils.java
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:35:46 GMT
Matt Benson wrote:
> --- peterreilly@apache.org wrote:
>
>>peterreilly    2005/03/14 01:14:56
>>
>>  Modified:    src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/util
>>CollectionUtils.java
>>  Log:
>>  allow ant to compile with ant 1.5 again.
>

> Oops!  :)  Thanks!

aah, it happens. my work project broke yesterday as someone added an int
state variable with accessors on a class that extended Thread. But on
java1.5,  there is an enum  State getState() in class thread. So no compile.

And the week before, I put Boolean.valueOf(): boolean into code and
broken Java1.4 builds. The 1.5 transition  is   not  an easy one.

-S.