ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <kevin.jack...@it.fts-vn.com>
Subject Re: manual with css
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 11:07:12 GMT
[snip]

> h4 {
>  color:  #ffffff;
>  background-color: #828DA6;
> }
>
> td {
>   background-color: eeeeee;
>   color:            000000;
> }
>
> pre {
>   background-color: efefef;
> }
>
> I would like to add a reference to the css file for
> the non-generated pages. It probablly should be
> a different stylesheet file that the antmanual.css as
> that one should also be used by the generated pages.
>
> What do people think about this?

Different bg-color for headings and td?  Is eeeeee like a soft grey? The
generated docs are generated from the xdocs right?

As an aside, I'm converting the current html in docs/manual to docbook
format, (copying them, renaming them as foo.xml and then replacing all
the damn tags), and I'm finding more than a few unclosed tags, spelling
mistakes etc.  The worst problem is with tables, but that's a problem
with docbook/fop in general (always complains about the auto-layout)

Kev