ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <>
Subject RE: Re: Prototype work on XML+XSL based Ant doc
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:25:33 GMT
--- Dominique Devienne <> wrote:

> I'm a little torn right now between 'too verbose'
> and 'enough metadata'
> in the XML vocab. I'm surprised at the lack of
> response from many
> committers too. I don't think it bodes too well for
> this work. --DD

DD, FWIW, as I earlier said, an approach utilizing
IntrospectionHelper strikes a pleasant chord with me
personally.  Beyond that, while I have DL'd these bug
attachment(s), I haven't yet looked at them simply
because my lack of expertise in this area means that
whenever I get into this I will have to refer to XSLT
references before I know what I'm looking at.  :)

> To unsubscribe, e-mail:
> For additional commands, e-mail:

Do you Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail: