ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: [FYI] Re: Time to start prodding laggard PMCs re: Subversion?
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2005 15:08:04 GMT

Interesting. Do they have any particular deadline in mind?

> One of the obstacles mentioned so far has been "lack of svn support in
> Ant".  Below is a mail be Henning (reproduced with his permission) and
> my response to it.
>
> Expect me to (finally) propose an antlibs subproject and an svn-antlib
> soon 8-)

What kind of support though? A wrapper-like task like current CVS
support,
which thus doesn't bring a dependency but can't be tested, or a pure
Java client? I was recently browsing the SVN site and thought I saw
mentioned a pure Java client in the links section. --DD