ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Ant delete task with files with acutes and space
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 19:48:31 GMT
I assume you have the filename directly in the build file, no? Because if it was picked up
by a fileset, it would probably work.

Did you think to change the XML declaration at the top to have the proper encoding value?
I don't know for sure, but XML may default to UTF-8. --DD

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>