ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Active PMCers and Committers?
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 14:05:59 GMT
> > But IMO we should have a look at the AntLets [1], too.
>
> My main problem with this was and is, that it is not driven by the Ant
> developer community.
>
> Stefan

Ok - no dev@ant support no future. But I think the idea behind that is not
so bad. Maybe nobody knows that :-)
The original author was "adsl-49-176.swiftdsl.com.au" ... whoever that was

The suggestion was that additional to the Ant committers Nick Chalko and
Adam Jack would
work on that. If they want to volunteer, we should have the man power for
that.

And the AntLibs could be the first projects using the AntLets :-)

Jan