ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kev Jackson <kevin.jack...@it.fts-vn.com>
Subject [Patch] modifiedselector, style, remove unused code, slightly more lazy DigestAlgorithm.getValue
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2005 03:53:07 GMT
- removed iterator code fromModifiedSelector
- lazier DigestAlgorithm.getValue (includes JUnit test)
- removed unncecessary nesting in EqualsComparator

       //
        // -----  Instantiate the interfaces  -----
        //
        String className = null;
        String pkg =
"org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors.modifiedselector";

what do these lines do in ModifiedSelector.configure?  Eclipse says that
they're never read, and as they're method variables, not class or
instance variables (ie not public), I was very tempted to delete them,
but I thought I'd better ask first in case they're present to support
future functionality

Kev